Nearly every woman has needed a pair of best wrinkle free pants at one point or another. You might work in an office environment and need them daily, or there may be a last-minute special event you need to attend. Regardless, these ladies dress pants are designed to take the hassle out of getting your formal wear ready.
Top 5 Picks
1. Briggs New York Women's Flat Front Pants
The Briggs New York Flat Front Pants has a design for the everyday businesswoman who wants to look fashionable and put together for an important meeting or a formal event. With a stunning silhouette and a flat front, this is one of the best pairs of women's business pants to wear for multiple occasions.
The main features of these Briggs New York Pants include:
- Machine Washable: As some dress pants require dry cleaning, these are highly convenient to have as you can easily wash them at home. When drying, make sure you hang them and allow them to air dry, rather than put them in the dryer.
- Women's Slimming Pants Design: The silhouette of the legs on the pants is something to consider, as it helps to make your legs appear longer and slimmer. Also, the waistband offers a small amount of tummy control so that you can feel more confident.
- Elastic Waist Pants for Women: Instead of relying on a regular tight waistband, these pants have an elasticized one that creates a more custom fit for women of all sizes. Great office pants for women.
- Pull-on Design: There’s no need to worry about losing a button on your favorite dress pants with this pair. They're entirely pull-on, so they're easy to get into if you’re getting ready in a hurry.
2. Lark & Ro Classic Women's Trousers
Known as one of the many Amazon Brands, Lark & Ro created a pair of dress pants that have a fantastic modern appeal for the working woman. With a classic fit that looks appealing on every body type, these plus size straight-leg trousers are a pair we recommend for every wardrobe.
The main highlights of the Lark & Ro Classic Fit Trousers include:
- Machine Washable: Similar to the previous wrinkle-free dress pants, these are also machine washable. You won’t have to spend extra money and time going to the dry cleaner to have your pants ready for the next occasion.
- Multiple Colors: There are five color variations to choose from which make these pants even simpler to fit into your closet. They're available in navy, black, charcoal, light grey, and beige.
- Relaxed Fit: Compared to tighter fitting dress pants that might not be as flattering on all body types, these stretchy work pants have a relaxed fit, also known as a classic fit. You’ll notice the pant legs are far more comfortable throughout the thigh and they have limited fabric gathering. Another aspect you’ll appreciate is the cleanliness of the tapered leg.
- Stretch Dress Pants for Women Material: The primary material used to create these dress pants is polyester, which means they have a reasonable amount of stretch to them for all-day comfort. There is also a hidden elastic in the waistband for added comfort and flexibility. You’ll love how the twill gabardine drapes over your body for a sleek and modern professional business attire for women aesthetic.
3. Riders by Lee Ponte Women's Knit Pants
Riders by Lee is one of the best women's pants brands to look for when you start shopping for work pants because they're designed to be of the highest quality. The Riders by Lee Ponte Knit Pants look as professional as they feel. It's perfect for wearers of all ages and is available in black and grey, heather grey, plain black, and demitasse, so there’s a color for everyone’s style.
The main features of the Riders by Lee Pants include:
- Zipper and Button Closure: You surely won’t have to worry about your pants falling or becoming too loose throughout the day with the combination of the button and zipper closures. We also found that the dual closure allows for a more customized fit, so the pants look like they were tailored specifically to you.
- Machine Washable: Instead of spending a lot of money on taking your work pants to the dry cleaner, you can instead wash these pants entirely at home. They can dry in the dryer, or you can opt to hang them out to dry.
- L-Shaped Front Pockets: One of the most critical design choices on these ladies knit pants is the pockets. The pockets are in an L-shape. This design choice doesn’t take away from the streamlined look on the front of the pants.
- Women's Tummy Control Pants-Slimming Design: Around the waistband, you’ll notice there is a slight amount of tummy control for a more slimming appearance. We also appreciate the buttoned welt pockets on the seat of the pants, which helps to accentuate that area.
4. Rekucci Women's Bootcut Pants
Often woman will search for the perfect pair of versatile pants that can easily transition from one event to another. The Rekucci Bootcut Pants is one such pair since you can perfectly move from the office to a dinner outing as these professional women's pants are both stylish and comfortable. These are also excellent no wrinkle women's travel pants. There's an assortment of colors to choose from, ranging from black to burgundy.
The main features of the Rekucci Women's Pants include:
- Machine Washable: There is the option of washing these stylish women's pants at home; however, you'll need to take the time to make sure you wash them in cold water. Otherwise, they may be prone to shrinking. Also, make sure you air dry them or tumble dry on a very low heat setting.
- Smart Pocket: The most exciting aspect of these dress pants is their “smart” pocket. On the front of the pants, you’ll realize there is a slim fitting pocket designed to fit your smartphone.
- Women's Pull On Dress Pants Style: Instead of having to worry about buttons and zippers, you can easily slip these pants on in the morning. We also found that the materials used to design them help to make the pants fit to your every curve for a personal fit.
- Contouring Waistband: There’s no need to hide all of your best features, especially with a pair of pants that help to accentuate your more beautiful features. With the contouring waistband, you’ll have the perfect amount of tummy control that doesn’t compromise your natural curves.
- Women's Pants With Belt Loops: Unlike some women’s slip on dress pants, these come with belt loops that are real and easy to use. You’ll also appreciate the button accents that add to the aesthetic of the pants.
5. Rafaella Bootleg Trousers for Women
It’s very convenient to have an essential pair of women's slacks that you can wear for multiple occasions, especially ones that don’t require ironing. The Rafaella Bootleg Trousers is likely the most structured pair of dress pants on this list. It's made of polyester, rayon, and spandex. Smooth to the touch and comfortable to wear, these women's business pants are another fantastic option.
The highlights of the Rafaella trouser pants include:
- Figure-Flattering: As you would hope from your dress pants, these are designed to be flattering to your figure without compromising on comfort. As the pants are made from rayon, spandex, and polyester, the material will hug your body in all of the right places without feeling too tight.
- Square Pockets: Real functional pockets are included with these dress pants, unlike many other pairs for women. However, the back two pockets are welted for aesthetics and aren’t practical. On the front, there are two square pockets with more than enough room for essential items.
- Machine Washable: Taking care of your everyday work clothes has never been easier as dress pants become more washing machine-friendly. The Rafaella Bootleg Trousers can be washed in warm or cold settings and can also be tumble dried.
- Belt Loops Pants: There are belt loops added to the unique contouring waistband on these pants. The loops allow you to add a belt for an extra fashionable touch or to create a more personalized fit.
Buyer’s Guide: What to Look for When Buying Wrinkle Free Pants?
Choosing a pair of no wrinkle pants for women takes a little more effort than merely finding a pair that looks great on a model. You’ll want pants that you can wear for hours on end without feeling like they're too loose or too tight. It’s also essential to choose a style that looks great with other pieces in your wardrobe.
To help out, we’ve created a list of the most important things to keep an eye out for when you begin shopping.
1. Types of Pants Materials
The most noticeable feature of any pair of slacks is the material used to make them. For example, it’s easy to tell a pair of slacks apart from a pair of jeggings.
The fabric of your dress pants has a lot of importance, including their size and how they feel against your skin. For optimal comfort, you’ll want a blend of materials that feel soft.
Most ladies dress pants seem to be made from a blend of polyester, rayon, and spandex, which allows the pants to move with your body without losing their shape. Polyester is also known for its breathability and softness. You'll also want to pay close attention to their fabric tag, as it will tell you how the pants are to be washed and dried.
Every article of clothing has its details, whether it's for functional purposes or to make the pants look better. With dress pants, the two main features to look for are pockets and pleats.
Pleats are a fantastic way to add a little extra texture to the front of a pant leg, and pockets are a great way to accentuate different areas of the pants. The more effort that goes into small details, such as the placement of buttons and the quality of hems, the better the pants will be.
3. Fit and Comfort
There’s nothing worse than having to dress up for work or a formal occasion only to be uncomfortable the whole time. If you have to wear slacks to work, you might as well opt for a comfortable pair that fit you well. There are multiple types of fits and styles to choose from, including curvy, classic, skinny, and tailored.
When choosing the right fit, you’ll want to make sure the pants will look flattering when worn and that you’ll be able to stay comfortable. For example, if you want a more traditional look, choosing a classic fit is a better idea than skinny. More modern women may want to consider a tailored or bootleg cut instead of classic.
Sizing your no wrinkle dress pants is quite similar to sizing any other type of pants, especially if you are choosing a pair from a reputable brand. More often than not, the size of your favorite pair of jeans will also be the size to look for in dress pants. If the slacks you’re looking at are very stretchy, for example, you may want to consider sizing down.
It’s always recommended to pay close attention to customer reviews to decide how you should size your pants. For example, if most people say the pants run small, opting for a larger size could help you to find the perfect fit. Also, ensure you’re buying dress pants from a seller that accepts refunds and exchanges.
There’s no reason you should be spending over $75 on a pair of good quality dress pants. Shopping smart is especially crucial if you have to wear slacks daily. Some of the best designers on the market have pairs for under $50, and they’re made of durable, high-quality materials.
On average, a good pair of quality slacks should cost between $30 and $45 and last you more than a year of regular wear.
FAQs for Wrinkle Free Dress Pants
1. Can You Machine Wash Wrinkle-Free Dress Pants?
More often than not, manufacturers will rely on materials that are easy to wash at home. In the past, people would have to bring their business-wear to a dry cleaner, but today, you can easily machine wash your pants at home. Always make sure you confirm using the fabric tags inside of the pants, as they'll tell you if you can or not.
If you do decide to machine wash wrinkle-free dress pants, it's highly recommended you wash them in the coldest water setting. When drying, you can hang them to air dry, or you can put them in the dryer on the lowest heat setting.
2. How to Remove Static Cling in Pants?
Are you stuck with a pair of dress pants that fit you perfectly but seem to stick to your legs more often than not? An improper fit could be as a result of static cling, and by using a few steps, you should be able to get rid of most of the static. Alternatively, there are store-bought solutions you can use to spray onto the garment, to get rid of clothing static cling.
Our preferred solution for learning how to get rid of static cling in dress pants is to rub a dryer sheet along the pants to allow it to absorb all of the static. You could also consider moisturizing your legs before putting your dress pants on, as this creates a barrier between your dry skin and the pant legs.
3. How to Hem Dress Pants?
You'll likely have to make some minimal adjustments to your dress pants for them to look individually tailored to you. Instead of trying to do the hemming yourself, please rely on a trained dressmaker. These professionals are typically available at a low cost and are found in your local mall.
By visiting a dressmaker, they'll be able to mark the proper trouser length for you and adjust them as necessary. Once they finish, all you have to do is pick up the pants and pay for them. It saves a lot of time and effort instead of trying to do it on your own.
4. How Are Dress Pants Supposed to Fit?
It’s simple enough to know how dress pants are supposed to fit around your waist, as you’ll be able to tell if they're too large or small. However, when it comes to their length and the width of the pant legs, those can be slightly tougher.
Ideally, the perfect pair of dress pants will fall one to two inches above the ground. The ideal pair of pants will also give you enough room to sit comfortably without dealing with bunching material.
5. How to Choose the Best Women's Dress Pants?
Multiple factors go into the perfect pair of dress pants. You’ll need a pair of pants that are breathable yet warm enough for all seasons. It’s also important to choose a material that's soft to the touch and won’t cause skin irritation.
We guarantee once you put on the right pair of dress pants, you’ll know they'll become your most worn clothing item almost immediately. They'll hug all of your curves perfectly without restricting your movement and also offer enough stretch, at the same time maintaining their shape.
Our Final Recommendation
Our top pick for the best women's dress pants that are wrinkle-free is the Riders by Lee Ponte Knit Pants. These pants are crafted using high-quality, comfortable materials and keen attention to detail. They look phenomenal on every type of woman without being too stretchy or too restricting. Also, they look like highly professional women's pants which can be worn for numerous occasions.
Last Updated on November 5, 2021 by admin_comfortabledressshoes