At some point, you'll need a pair of men's dress shoes to use for different events.
It might be for work, a wedding, a party, or perhaps for your casual day-to-day attire. Whatever suits your style or preference, investing in stylish dress shoes are must have men's wardrobe essentials.
There are many types of dress shoes for men to choose from. However, the seven most common shoe types are oxford, blucher shoe, monk strap, loafers, desert boot, and opera pump. Each footwear type comes with its advantages and disadvantages. You'll want to find out which style best suits you for whatever occasions you may have coming up.
Leather dress shoes provide you a blend of the perfect design and comfort. Additionally, with a leather dress shoe, cleaning becomes more manageable. The advantage being you won’t have to worry about them losing their shine even if you wear them for a few years.
It can get confusing when you're trying to pick the best formal shoes. Especially if you don't have any idea what features you should be looking for. To make your job easier, we’re going to provide you with a product review roundup of three of the best men's leather dress shoes.
Clarks Men’s Tilden Cap Oxford Shoes
Tilden Cap, one of the creations of Clarks, a company based in the USA who has been in the industry for over 100 years, are dress shoes made of leather which identifies itself as a derby type of dress shoes (although the name says its oxford). It prides itself on its quality built-in insoles which protect it from moisture, odor, and fungus.
Moreover, it's made with extra cushioning to provide all-day comfort. Other features include:
- Synthetic sole
- Upper material: leather
- Lining material: fabric
- Sole material: TPR
- Fastening type: lace up
- Nice looking dress shoes with its professional and contemporary feel and style
- Very comfortable due to its extra cushioning
- Perfect for a day-to-day office setting
- Good support and built to last for years
- Strikes a good balance between fashion and function
- A well-crafted lace up dress shoe with modern touches
- A bit heavy to wear
- May have problems with getting an even shine on the shoe
- Inside cushioning wears out quickly
- Listed as oxford shoes when they're actually derby shoes
NXT NEW YORK Genuine Leather Oxford Shoes for Men
- Made of genuine leather
- Upper: Cow Leather, Lining: Synthetic
- Comfort Insole
- Stacked Heel: 3 CM
- Product runs a bit large, recommended to order a size down
- Durable cow leather
- Easy to wear due to double gore design
- Thicker outsole
- Made of lightweight materials
- Made of pure leather
- Looks great with a suit
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Stylish dress shoes for men
- Fits perfectly
- Can also be worn with jeans and a shirt depending on the style
- Has a classy look
- Works best for business casual attire
- Does not always sit flush to the floor
Rainlin Men’s Breathable Leather Lined Oxford Dress Shoes
Rainlin oxford shoes are made of leather. An emerging brand in the shoe category, it promises great comfort and style at an affordable price. If you’re looking for a nice, inexpensive pair of dress shoes to use for an event, Rainlin could be your go-to dress shoes. Other features include:
- Faux leather upper
- Classic breathable face
- Round toe design
- Cushioned footbed for comfort
- Non-skid outsole
- Flexible and comfortable oxford shoes
- Lightweight men's shoes
- Looks great with a Tuxedo
- Can be worn with slim fit chinos or khakis
- Can be casually worn to pair with jeans
- Consistent with the product description and photos
- Squeaks on certain surfaces
- Initially has a strong chemical/rubber smell
- Console is thin
- Fits a little tight for wide feet
- Tip of the shoe is pointed up
This concludes our review of three popular dress shoe brands, namely Tilden Cap, NXT NEW YORK, and Rainlin. We've provided you with their product features as well as their pros and cons. To pick the best dress shoes, you must ensure they're made of good-quality materials, well-crafted, comfortable, and stylish. Additionally, they should also provide you with good value for your money. Considering the above criteria, Tilden Cap is the best choice for men's shoes out of the three.
When you're choosing a dress shoe, you should not only look at the price but also the comfort. As your feet need to feel comfortable for hours, if you don’t have quality shoes, you'll be unable to enjoy the occasion.
Tilden Cap offers you a good level of comfort with its extra cushioning. It's professional looking and gives you a refined look best suited for business attire. It can also be worn with attire that leans a bit more to casual. On top of that, they're durable, made to last for years and come at an affordable price.
Last Updated on December 19, 2021 by admin_comfortabledressshoes