There are many different top footwear brands out there. This can make it challenging to choose the best men’s dress shoe brands for you. What makes it more difficult is when you have no idea what to look for in a pair of dress shoes, and you need them soon for an upcoming event.
This article will review HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes and will provide you with useful information regarding their features, including pro’s and con’s. We’re also going to give a slight review of another product of a different brand later as a product comparison to test which formal shoe is better and why.
HTYM’s Men’s Oxford Dress Shoes are described as a casual and classic oxford shoe that’s made to look good without spending a fortune. The company aims to give its customers satisfaction through its quality, affordable dress shoes.
This product is mainly built for comfort and security. It’s a classic lace-up shoe which features a flexible and durable sole designed to give you a comfortable experience. It’s latex cushioned footbed is also meant for added comfort. It has a pointed toe, made for people who prefer that kind of shape. Other features include:
- Made up of genuine leather
- Latex breathable sole to avoid smelly feet
- Has soft leather linings
- Equipped with an anti-skid rubber sole to prevent embarrassing slips
- Elegantly styled, available in both black and brown color
- Runs on Standard US Size
- Perfect for formal occasions
- Professional and contemporary style
- Has a nice cushioning
- Strikes a balance between formal and casual thus, giving you the versatility in dress shoes
- Has a non-slip rubber sole to keep you from embarrassing slips
- Doesn’t have a strong chemical smell
- Better than average dress shoes
- A good buy for the money
- Free returns/exchange process if you’re not satisfied with the quality of the product
- Offers full refund (excluding shipping fees)
- Tight across the bridge of the foot
- Shoe’s leather is a bit hard
- Some had issues with sizes being too small or big
Overall, HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes deliver quality and value, staying true to their mission. They’re exceptionally comfortable when you use the latex cushioned footbed.
Some people worry their dress shoes may not fit their wide feet. You won’t have to worry about this because it features a square cap toe to give you enough room to move your feet. Also, it’s anti-skid rubber sole can help to prevent any embarrassing slipping situations.
In the event, there’s some minor problem, such as when you need a slightly smaller or bigger size, they offer an easy return or exchange process. Also, if you’re not satisfied with their product, you can always opt for a full refund excluding the shipping charges which you’ll still have to pay.
To help decide whether to give them a try, we’re going to make a product comparison between HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes and a product of the same genre which is La Milano’s Oxford Dress Shoes.
La Milano Wide Width Men’s Oxford Dress Shoes
- Made up of leather
- Upper: genuine cow leather, lining: synthetic
- Has comfort insole and a gel comfort footbed
- Features a triple E (wide width) which is designed to fit most feet types
- Has a gel comfort insole for breathability
- Lightweight synthetic outsole
- Recommends to order a half size down
- Well-crafted dress shoes with good and clean styling
- Easy to take on and off
- Good shoes for wide feet with its wide width (Triple E)
- Elegant and fancy
- Makes squeaky noises
- Sometimes problems with sizing
Both dress shoe’s reviewed are fairly similar to each other. Each offers the desired level of comfort you’re looking for in footwear. They’re durable and made of leather. Each comes with anti-slip functions to avoid embarrassing slips. Not only that, both products claim their dress shoes can fit most types of feet, although they’re best suited for people who have wide feet.
They also display excellent design and style that give you a professional look that leans more on the casual side. Even if you’re not headed for a formal occasion, you can wear these shoes at parties or a night out with your relaxed style.
However, if you’re the type of person who’s very meticulous about how it will fit your style or how big or small the size is that you ordered then, you might want to choose HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes over Milano’s. HTYM’s come with free returns or exchange policy in case you didn’t like something about the shoes you ordered. They offer a full refund, guaranteeing that you can get your money back if you decide you no longer want them. It may be a minor thing, but it helps a lot if you live far away or you’re ordering from outside the country.
We hope you enjoyed our review of HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes. With their high-quality materials, comfort, as well as great design, it’s a great choice for your go-to dress shoes!