There are undeniably several product brands out there which might make it difficult for you to choose your men’s dress shoes. What could possibly make it even harder is when you have no idea at all about the things to look for in a pair of dress shoes and you need them soon for an upcoming event. Don’t worry, we’ve got you!
This article will review HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes and will provide you with useful information regarding the product such as its features including its pro’s and con’s. We are also going to have a slight review of another product of a different brand later as you go through the article as well as a product comparison to test which is better.
HTYM’s Men’s Oxford Dress Shoes are described as a casual and classic oxford shoe that is made to look good without spending a fortune. The company aims to give its customers a pleasant experience and satisfaction through their quality, affordable dress shoes.
The product is mainly built for comfort and security. It is a classic lace-up shoe which features its flexible and durable sole to give you a comfortable experience. It’s latex cushioned footbed is also present for added comfort. It has a pointed toe and is made for people who like that kind of shape. Other features include:
- Made up of genuine leather
- Latex breathable sole to avoid smelly feet
- Has soft leather linings
- Equipped with anti-skid rubber sole to avoid embarrassing slips
- Elegantly styled, available in both black and brown color
- Runs on Standard US Size
- Perfect for formal occasions
- Professional and contemporary style
- Has a nice cushioning
- Strikes a balance between formal and casual thus, giving you the versatility in dress shoes
- Has a non-slip rubber sole to keep you from embarrassing slips
- Doesn’t have strong chemical smell
- Better than average dress shoes
- A good buy for the money
- Free returns/exchange process if you’re not satisfied with the quality of the product
- Offers full refund (excluding shipping fees)
- Tight across the bridge of the foot
- Shoe’s leather is a little too hard
- Has problems with sizes with it being a too small or big
Overall,HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes speaks quality and stays true to their mission which is to provide their customers with excellent products and customer satisfaction. It is especially great at ensuring you get the highest level of comfort possible when you use it with its latex cushioned footbed.
A lot of people worry that their dress shoes may not fit their wide feet. However, you won’t have to worry about this because it has a square cap toe to give you enough room to move your feet. Added to that it’s anti-skid rubber sole which helps to save you from embarrassing situations like slipping, you can never go wrong with this product.
Further proving that they care a lot about their customers too, they offer an easy return or exchange process in case there is some minor problem such as when you need a slightly smaller or bigger size. Also, if you’re totally not satisfied with their product, you can always opt for a full refund excluding the shipping charges which you will still have to pay.
To help you decide whether you should really give it a try, we’re going to have a product comparison between HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes and a product of the same genre which is La Milano’s Oxford Dress Shoes.
La Milano Wide Width Mens Oxford Dress Shoes
- Made up of leather
- Upper: genuine cow leather, lining: synthetic
- Has comfort insole and a gel comfort footbed
- Features a triple E (wide width) which is designed to fit most feet types
- Has a gel comfort insole for breathability
- Lightweight synthetic outsole
- Recommends to order a half size down
- Well-crafted dress shoes with good and clean styling
- Easy to take on and off
- Good shoes for wide feet with its wide width (Triple E)
- Elegant and fancy
- Makes squeaky noises
- Sometimes problems with size
The two products above are fairly similar to each other with both of them offering the desired level of comfort you’re going to look for in a pair of dress shoes. They are durable and made of leather. They come with anti-slip functions to avoid embarrassing slips, especially during a rainy day. Not only that, both products are saying that their dress shoes can fit most types of feet and are best suited for people who have wide feet which is definitely a plus.
They also have good design and style and give you a professional look while also offering you an option for an attire that leans more on the casual side. Even if you’re not headed for a formal occasion, you can wear these shoes at parties or a night out with your own casual look and style.
However, if you’re that type of person who’s very meticulous and is concerned about how it will fit your own personal style or how really big or small the size is that you ordered then, you might want to choose HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes over Milano’s. HTYM’s come with free returns or exchange process in case you didn’t like something about the shoes you ordered. They offer full refund thus, guaranteeing that you can get your money back if you decide that you no longer want them. It may be a minor thing but it helps a lot if you’re from a far away place or you’re ordering from outside the country.
You’ve just read our review of HTYM’s Oxford Dress Shoes! With their high-quality materials, comfort, as well as great design, it’s a perfect choice for your go-to dress shoes!